Full software kit for the ultra portable Beatstep midi controller (hardware NOT included !) for Davinci Resolve.
Each kit is designed for a single dedicated screen resolution (single & dual screen versions included).
ANY display resolution available/supported if not listed, just ask !
Full product feature details : here
Determine screen resolution ? : here
DaVinci Resolve controller software basekit
Specially designed for the Arturia Beatstep midi controller
- Full software suite for Davinci Resolve. Each single kit consisting of a large (10.000+ objects) controllermate template (for both a single and a dual screen gui setup) for one or more selected screen resolutions of the primary (or only) monitor.
- A custom build driver to extend the functionality of the kit far beyond controllermate’s possibilities.
- Controllermate software kit
- A handy set of custom utilities for managing options and configurations
- Extended installation and operation guide both written and in video(s)
- Ready printable labels for the Beatstep + source design template to customise to your liking.
- Lifetime extended support
- Free lifetime version upgrades
If your setup is not in stock, just select “other” and specify your setup. I will then generate your config at no extra costs. If you require your kit to run on multiple hardware setups with different resolutions, add these now (or via the upgrade option later) or select the extreme kit.
The extreme kit will supply you with every resolution kit available as well as automatically receive every future additions. Also allows you to request custom resolutions if required. So 100% future proof for any setup you will ever encounter.
NOT INCLUDED ITEMS & PRE-REQUISITES:
- This is a software only kit so does NOT include the hardware Beatstep midi controller
- Davinci Resolve free or studio
- Davinci Resolve GUI language set to English. No other GUI language supported
- Supported hardware
- Any Intel based Mac that can run Blackmagic Davinci Resolve
- Any Hackintosh or OSX Virtual machine that can run Blackmagic Davinci Resolve
- Not supported on Apple Silicon
- Supported OS versions
- MAC OSX High Sierra (fully supported, DR16 only)
- MAC OSX Mojave (fully supported, minimum for DR17)
- MAC OSX Catalina (fully supported)
- MAC OSX BigSur Intel (fully supported , Intel version only)
- MAC OSX Monterey Intel (fully supported, Intel version only)
Check the FAQ for further information
REM : Legacy DR16,DR15 versions (limited) available on special request
APC40 MK1 DaVinci Resolve Edition – Base KIT (Intel Mac)USD$106.40 Select options
APC40 MK2 DaVinci Resolve Edition – Base KIT (Intel Mac)USD$106.40 Select options
APC40 DaVinci Resolve Edition – Upgrade Kit (Intel Mac)USD$26.60 Select options
APC40 MK2 DaVinci Resolve Edition – Upgrade Kit (Intel Mac)USD$26.60 Select options
You must be logged in to post a comment.