Full software kit for the ultra portable Beatstep midi controller for Davinci Resolve 16.
Each kit is designed for a single dedicated working resolution (single & dual screen gui compatible).
DaVinci Resolve controller software basekit
Specially designed for the Arturia Beatstep midi controller
- Full software suite for Davinci Resolve 16. Each single kit consisting of a large (10.000+ objects) controllermate template (for both a single and a dual screen gui setup) for one or more selected working resolutions of the primary (or only) monitor.
- A custom build driver to extend the functionality of the kit far beyond controllermate’s possibilities.
- A handy set of custom utilities for managing options and configurations
- Extended installation and operation guide both written and in video(s)
- Ready printable labels for the Beatstep + source design template to customise to your liking.
- Lifetime extended support
- Free lifetime version upgrades
If your setup is not in stock, just select “other” and specify your setup. I will then generate your config at no extra costs. If you require your kit to run on multiple hardware setups with different resolutions, add these now (or via the upgrade option later) or select the extreme kit.
The extreme kit will supply you with every resolution kit available as well as automatically receive every future additions. Also allows you to request custom resolutions if required. So 100% future proof for any setup you will ever encounter.
NOT INCLUDED ITEMS & PRE-REQUISITES:
- This is a software only kit so does NOT include the hardware Beatstep midi controller
- Does NOT include a required full Controllermate Licence (available from orderedbytes.com for ~US$ 25 here)
- Davinci Resolve 16.x free or studio
- Davinci Resolve GUI language set to English. No other GUI language supported
- Supported OS versions for this kit (always refer to BlackMagic for support of Davinci Resolve itself on your OS !!!):
- MAC OSX High Sierra
- MAC OSX Mojave
- MAC OSX Catalina
Check the FAQ for further information
REM : Legacy DR15 versions available on request